Hi There! Do you ever feel that there is a magical force that pulls you towards the Dollar Spot whenever you visit your local store? 🙂
However much I resist, I always find myself standing in that corner filling my cart with those cute miniature things that are so hard to find anywhere else. Since Valentine’s day is just around the corner, I found these cute valentines pencils there this time. I grabbed a couple of packets. SV has been wanting to make some fun craft on the weekend so I decided to make these easy and fun DIY valentines heart pencil toppers.
These pencil toppers are such fun crafts to do with kids. They are easy to make and exciting to receive. You only need two items to make these valentine’s day crafts.
1. Pipe Cleaners
1. Take two pipe cleaners, put them together and make sure they are the same length.
2. Grab these two pipe cleaners and make a small oval.
3. Grab one end of these two pipe cleaners and twist around the eraser end of the pencil.
4. Grab the other end of the two pipe cleaners and twist around the same end of the pencil.
5. In the center of this oval, push a little with one finger to bend it a little.
6. This will make a heart on top of the pencil.
7. Repeat this with as many pencils as you want.
8. See, how easy, quick and fun it was to make these Valentines Heart Pencil Toppers.
If you happen to make this fun DIY pencil toppers craft, please make sure to click a picture or two, upload on Instagram and tag it with #thewomentalk. I’d love to see your creations.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day Crafts? Here are some of my favorites!
DIY Popsicle Stick Photo Frame
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day 🙂