We are accepting guest posts currently. If you write about any of the following topics, we are all ears!
- Personal Finance
- Money Saving Tips
- DIY and Crafts
- Home Decor
Feel free to send us your pitches or writing samples at thewomentalk [at] gmail [dot] com. Make sure to include what story you would like covered and estimated length of your post.
Note: We DO NOT accept posts that are advertising in nature or written specifically to drive traffic to a particular site.
Rules, regulations, preferences for guests on The Women Talk:
- Open with engaging content. You want to immediately engage your audience. That’s why the first few sentences of your post are very important, so make sure you have a strong beginning.
- Rest of the content. As much as beginning is important, the rest of the content is important as well. When you write an article, make sure that it is relatable. People reading your story or struggles should be able to relate. If you are writing a diy tutorial, make sure that is very clear, to the point and easily understandable.
- Screenshots and steps. When you use screenshots or explain your instructions, step by step, it makes for a more impressive post and hence more readers and views.
- Images. All the posts on The Women Talk requires to have at least one image. Make sure to include images with your post. Please make sure that you own those images. Images from Flickr, Pinterest and other social media are not acceptable. Image size should be at least 500×500 pixels
- Previously published posts are NOT ok, even on your own website. They should be originally written for and exclusive to TheWomenTalk.com. So, we don’t allow reposting of the same article to your blog or another site. We do encourage you to post a link to the guest article on your own blog.
- Author Bio. Author Bio is an important part of a guest post. Our readers may want to know more about you. Please include 2 – 3 sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website and nofollow links to your social media profiles like Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook etc. if any.
- Post Length. Posts should be at least 700 words.
- Links in the post. No For-Profit links within the body of the post, informational links are ok within post. That means, do not send the visitors to a site where they need to buy something, but you may send visitors to another site for more information, like wikipedia. Articles with affiliate links or product promotions will be declined right away
- We DO NOT allow any third party do-follow links in article body at this time, but one link is acceptable in author bio section only.
- No profanity. We do not accept or publish stories that contain profanity or explicitly inflammatory content. We will not permit any kind of sexual content to appear on the web site that we feel is exploitative or inappropriate for our audience.
If for some reason your submission is declined it does not necessarily reflect a statement on the quality of your work. That may be the result of one of many reasons including the topic may have been already been covered, or is off topic and is not consistent with overall content of the site.
If you wish to sponsor an article or blog post, follow these guidelines:
- The post / niche should be relevant to our readers.
- A maximum of 3 links are allowed in the article body. Please note that in any condition all the links will remain nofollow, because sponsored posts are allowed to promote specific products or services but not for building backlinks.
- The post will include a disclosure message like ‘This post is sponsored by….’ according to the FTC rules.
All the posts published on TheWomenTalk.com are the sole property of TheWomenTalk.com. We reserve the right to decline publication of any post, article, blog or comment that is deemed inappropriate. We also reserve the right to edit your articles for modifying grammar, spelling and style. Please understand that it is your responsibility to proofread your articles prior to submitting to us.
How to Submit
If you are interested in posting as a guest blogger, please email your completed article or your article pitch with all the details at thewomentalk [at] gmail [dot] com, and we will get back to you. Please include the following:
- Your Full Name
- Your Post Title
- Body of your Post
- Attach images to include with your post
- A short bio
We receive hundreds of submissions every week and can’t respond to every one. If you do not hear from us within a week of your submission, chances are your post will not be accepted to published. We will, however, respond to those we feel are a good fit!
Please do not resubmit if you do not hear from us!