Do you have an active baby who loves to stand, likes to pull up on everything, tries to walk when held, and always is on the move? Well, mine was like this and it was exhausting to keep him entertained all the time.
Bouncing has always been his favorite part of playtime. While looking for a toy that could keep him occupied for sometime, and at the same time help him develop his motor skills, I came across Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo Reviews.
Most of the reviews were positive and said that this one is a great toy to provide exercise for the baby and have fun at the same time.
After some contemplating, we decided to give this a try and ordered it before Christmas Holidays and got it a week later. The whole thing took us about 15 minutes to put together.
After putting it together, when we folded it we realized, it took up less room and had more toys. This was a pleasant surprise and we were glad that if we spent slightly extra money on this one, it was worth it. And after seeing the reaction of our little one, we couldn’t be happier with this purchase.
When we first put him in, he wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. He just looked at us – confused, sometimes scared and then looking around at the toys grabbing for them. After he realized in a few minutes that he could bounce and jump, he was so jubilant.
He was all smiles, giggling and we had an awesome time watching him bounce while kicking his feet out and landing at different positions. He loves to look at the animal toys hanging above his head from the leaves.
Sometimes he jumps and tries to grab at them and sometimes spins the ones on the base. He loves to spend 20-25 minutes multiple times a day. We are glad to see him enjoying his new toy and developing his motor skills and strengthening his legs in the process.
Rainforest Jumperoo Features
- Rotating seat rotates at 360 degrees, providing a safe place for him to play. With toys all around it, there is always something new to look at. Now he can even change his view of the room by himself;
- This Rainforest Jumperoo has 3 different height adjustments. When we had it at the lowest, he was little too short but I put my fluffy pillow underneath his feet and there he was jumping away!
- Colorful Rainforest toys and fun music are so much fun for him. They also help stimulate his visual and auditory senses;
- Moving, spinning and jumping in it enhances large motor skills, strengthening his legs;
- Reaching and grasping onto the toys fosters eye-hand coordination;
- A fun seat and toys at five locations on the platform engage him all the way around. An electronic toy at the front has motion, music and lights that can be activated by baby spinning a drum.
It is extremely easy to use, move and store. We loved the quick take down and portability of this Rainforest Jumperoo. The frame pivots to a nested position so it can be tucked away when not in use, and it simply folds so you can carry it from room to room.
Another great thing about this Jumperoo is that you can get things done at home while your precious little bundle of joy is busy playing with the toys, bouncing around and happily giggling away!
Should you buy this Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo?
After we bought this Jumperoo, I was able to finish so much stuff around the house. I ‘d say this is a must for any first time mom who could use a few minutes of that extra time.
This is perfect for babies who are anxious to move and have lots of energy. Not only is it entertaining for the baby, it also helps develops his motor skills, fosters eye hand coordination and stimulates his visual and auditory senses!
Definitely worth considering!
Do you own a Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo? How has your and baby’s experience been? Please share in the comment box below!
Subscribe via Email
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates to your email inbox...