I love gifts in a jar, especially handmade ones. They add such a personalized touch to the gift, and are custom made for person they are being gifted to.
I especially love to take time out of my schedule to make personalized gifts for my family and friends.
Today I ‘m showing you how to make cute and adorable mason jar gifts filled with homemade peppermint bark. I ‘m also sharing these FREE Holiday Themed Printables that are available to download instantly to give these handmade gifts an extra special and festive look.
These DIY mason jar gifts with peppermint bark are perfect for friends, co workers, teachers and your classmates. And psstt …… if you forgot to get someone a gift this Christmas, these make some really pretty last minute gift ideas!
You ‘ll seriously love making these after you learn that the peppermint bark is made from just 2 ingredients. Yes, 2! It takes only 10 minutes or so to put this festive gift together.
1 Empty Mason Jar
Single Hole Puncher
Steps to Follow
1. Print the printables (download here) and cut them out with scissors or crafting knife.
2. Use a puncher to make a hole and thread bakers twine through it.
3. Take your mason jar and tie the string around the mason jar neck.
4. Paste your second printable (Happy Holidays) on the mason jar lid.
5. Place the peppermint bark in the mason jar, and close the lid.
6. Your diy holiday mason jar gift with peppermint bark is ready!
Here the some cute Holiday themed FREE printables ready for your immediate use.
If you happen to make this cute peppermint bark mason jar gift, please upload on Instagram and tag us at #thewomentalk. We would love to see your wonderful creations!