“Why can’t I get pregnant? I am young, healthy, have regular menstrual cycle.” This is the most common question among women found in the online community.
Well, there are many reasons why women can’t get pregnant. It can not only stress you out but also strain your relationship. There are many factors that can effect how successful you are at conceiving and getting pregnant naturally. Let’s find out and see, and how they contribute to your chances of conceiving.
Main reason why women can’t get pregnant naturally
One of the main reasons that women have trouble getting pregnant is that they do not know when they are most likely to conceive naturally. Knowing about their ovulation cycle is the most important step while trying to get pregnant. A woman is most fertile during the few days just before and including ovulation, which typically occurs 14 days before the start of a period. According to an Australian survey, just 13 percent of the women knew which days of their menstrual cycle they were fertile. It is vital to time the intercourse to achieve natural conception, otherwise pregnancy can get delayed and this whole process can get stressful.
Best ways to find out when you are ovulating
There are many ways you can find out when you are ovulating. There are Ovulation Test Kits available on the market that can tell you about your ovulation.
One of the products that gets great reviews is Clearblue Digital Test Kit. Some of the great features about this digital test kit are:
- Gives you a greater chance of detecting your fertile days, even if your cycle lengths are variable.
- Completely clear result: A smiley face in the indicator window pinpoints your 2 most likely days to get pregnant.
- Detects your LH surge accurately.
- Test can be taken any time of the day.
Other 8 Top reasons why women can’t get pregnant
- Planning your baby. Trend these days is for women to complete their education and settle down in their careers before they think of starting a family. But for a woman over the age of 35, conceiving becomes a problem. Infertility increases with age. Fertility peaks for both sexes in their mid-twenties and then appears to decline steadily in women over thirty and men over forty.
- Male and Female Fertility. If your partner has a low sperm count, the chances of getting pregnant are going to be much lower. There are several factors that may cause your partner to have a low sperm count like age, drinking and smoking habits and level of stress. Female fertility may also have an effect on conceiving. Factors like irregularity in periods, smoking and drinking habits, overweight, diabetes or thyroid problems can contribute to the chances of getting pregnant.
- Polycystic Ovaries. Cysts are formed when the follicle fails to rupture at the time of ovulation and begins to grow instead. This condition occurs due to hormonal imbalance and is marked by absent or infrequent menstruation. Women having this condition have a chronic tendency to have their periods at intervals ranging from every six weeks to six months.
- Caffeine. Reduce or stop intake of caffeine before starting the conception. It has been medically proven that caffeine affects a woman’s fertility. Women trying to conceive should avoid both caffeinated and decaffeinated beverages. Caffeine can interfere with the egg’s ability to become implanted in a woman’s uterus.
- Drugs. Unprescribed or illegal drugs are bad for your health. They can only harm a baby, if you are pregnant or not. If you use them, it’s essential to stop before trying to conceive. Even over-the-counter drugs can do harm when trying to conceive and can even cause miscarriages.
- Healthy Diet. Eating a healthy diet will benefit you whether or not you are trying to get pregnant. Healthy diet gives you all the nutrients that you require will help create a healthy body. This, in turn, will improve your chance of conceiving more than if you were unhealthy.
- Folate Intake. It is also very important to increase your intake of folate before you get pregnant. Folate is needed before and in the first weeks of pregnancy and can help reduce the risk of certain serious and common birth defects called neural tube defects, which affect the baby’s brain and spinal cord.
- General Problems. In the end, you and your partner should make sure you are living a healthy lifestyle. Watch your eating and drinking habits. Avoid smoking and drinking altogether. Avoid situations that may cause stress and anxiety. Spend quality time together and make sure you are both happy.
Infertility can cause emotional stress and often it can come to waiting every month to see if they have conceived. Do not give up hope if you do not find yourself pregnant in the first few months of trying to conceive.
Incoming search terms:
- main rEASONs WHY women cant get pregnant
- reasoms womem cant concieve
- the main reason for a woman cant be pregnant
- top reasons cant conceive
- women cant get pregnant on summer