If you are like me, you love anything Peanut Butter. Even though it is high in calories, but let’s focus on what else is in this delicious spread. It is high in protein, high in fiber and of course, it is delicious.
Only problem I face while I am eating a peanut butter sandwich or a peanut butter dessert is, it’s hard for me to stop at just one serving.
If you find yourself facing similar situation every now and then, I have put together a list of 25+ healthy and easy peanut butter recipes that you won’t feel guilty after not stopping at the very first serving!
And talk about timing. March 1st is the National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day. So, if you are one of the lovers of peanut butter, grab your mixing bowl, bring your appetite and let’s get started!
1. Peanut Butter Granola – Julie made this delicious Peanut Butter Granola. This recipe doe snot take more than 20 minutes to prepare. Julie isn’t sure if she loved the peanut butter flavor or the fact that it only takes 20 minutes to make this delicious snack.
2. Peanut Butter Banana Bread – Whip some Peanut butter into the basic recipe for a moist banana bread with a hint of nutty flavor. Make your breakfast a little crunchier with a small amount of chopped roasted peanuts.
3. Peanut Butter Quinoa with Apple and Honey – Quinoa, honey, apples! Need I say more! This healthy combination along with peanut butter makes a perfect healthy and filling breakfast.
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes – If you are a fan of pancakes, you will love these flavorful pancakes for your weekend morning breakfast!
8. Peanut Butter and Banana Quesadilla – This savory and healthy snack makes up for healthy breakfast.
Peanut Butter Desserts
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake – When added to regular chocolate cake, peanut butter makes it moist and super tasty. Try it out with other different ingredients if you like, but peanut butter comes out as all time favorite for many.
2. Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter and Avocado Pudding – Chocolate and peanut butter, may not sound like such a healthy match. Banana and avocado used in this recipe make it a nice and creamy dessert but without the need for high fat heavy cream.
3.– If you love chocolate and peanut butter, try these delicious and healthy chocolate peanut butter cups!
4. Healthy Peanut Butter Ice Cream – The secret ingredient is … you won’t believe it …. cauliflower! Check out the recipe next time you are craving peanut butter and ice cream.
3. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough – These delicious snacks are easy to make and delicious to taste Checkout Southern In Law blog to check out how this yummy snack was named.
4. Mega Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies – A cookie that has wheat germ, oat bran, flax seeds, and coconut oil and tastes good.
5. Secret Peanut Butter Cookies – When you taste these delicious cookies you won’t believe that these are vegan. Yes, these melt in your mouth soft cookies are moist and rich in flavor. You ‘ve got try them to believe!
Smoothies and Shakes
1. Peanut Butter, Banana and Flax Smoothie – Start your day the right way – Peanut Butter, Banana and Flax. Not only do you get a delicious treat but also healthy dose of protein, fiber and potassium.
3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Smoothie – Get your share of protein and fruit with this delicious, creamy, smooth and rich Peanut Butter drink.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshake – Make this delicious, rich and creamy smoothie with frozen bananas, peanut butter, and cocoa powder.
6.– A delicious smoothie that contains protein in the form of cashews and peanut butter and fiber in the form of flaxseeds. And it is healthy! So, fill yourself up with this rich, smooth smoothie after your morning workout session!
7. Peanut Blueberry Kale Smoothie – This smoothie may look black in color but it tastes delicious. The dark color is from antioxidant rich blueberries and kale.
Do you have a favorite recipe that includes Peanut Butter? Please share in the comments below. We might just add it in this list.